Irish free-range chicken with vegetables and kelp seaweed, junior

Skip to product information
1 of 3

Low stock

Regular price €69,99 EUR
Regular price Sale price €69,99 EUR
Unit price €5,83  per  kg
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
choose an option
Irish Free-Range Chicken with Vegetables & Kelp Algae, Junior” contains only the finest ingredients that have been optimally adapted to the needs of puppies. With 65% free-range chicken, this premium dry food provides your puppy with easy-to-digest meat that is perfect for growth thanks to its high protein content. The meat comes from Irish free-range farming and is free of medications or other contaminants. The remaining 35% of the dog food consists of the finest Irish vegetables from traditional soil cultivation and the superfood “kelp algae”, which is harvested from the rough coasts of Ireland. This type of brown algae supports your dog with valuable vitamins and trace elements that have a positive effect on joints, the cardiovascular system and the coat. All Irish Pure products are 100% grain-free. This junior food can be fed until your dog is fully grown. The best meat from year-round free-range farming (365 days) and vegetables from traditional Irish cultivation provide your dog with high-quality nutrients. No drugs, no genetic engineering. 100% natural, 100% Irish and perfectly tailored to your dog's needs.

Complete food for dogs

Composition/Analysis

Composition:
Dried chicken meat 32.0%, fresh chicken meat 26.0%, sweet potatoes 10.0%, chicken fat 9.5%, potato flour 9.0%, pea flour 4.0%, dried kelp algae 3.0%, linseed 2, 0%, alfalfa 1.0%, animal protein (hydrolyzed) 1.0%, spinach powder, broccoli powder, chicory extract, rosehip extract, cranberry extract, blueberry extract, marigold extract, oregano, carrot powder, turmeric, ginger extract, calcium carbonate, monocalcium hydrogen phosphate, sodium chloride , yeast extract, glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate

Analytical components:
Crude protein 32.0%, fat content 21.0%, crude fiber 2.0%, crude ash 8.0%, calcium 1.8%, phosphorus 1.0%

Nutritional additives per kg
Vitamin AE 672 24,000 IU, Vitamin D3 E 671 2,000 IU, Vitamin E (alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 250 IU, copper E 4 (copper sulfate pentahydrate) 28 mg, selenium E 8 (sodium selenite) 0.33 mg, iron E 1 (ferrous sulfate -Monohydrate) 250 mg, magnesium E 5 (manganese oxide) 65 mg, zinc E 6 (uink oxide) 97 mg, zinc E 6 (amino acid zinc chelate hydrate) 200 mg, iodine E 2 (anhydrous calcium iodate) 2.50 mg

Feeding recommendation

The feeding recommendation only serves as a guideline for a balanced, needs-based diet for your dog. However, this information must be adapted to the individual needs of your dog in order to do justice to individual differences and conditions such as breed, age and size of the dog, exercise performance, environmental influences (weather, summer, winter), etc.
Make sure your dog always has fresh water available. The recommended information is a guideline per day. If possible, divide the daily amount into 2 meals (morning and evening).

View full details

Free shipping for orders over €39.00 within Germany