Irish Atlantic salmon with vegetables & kelp seaweed, adult
Out of stock
This easily digestible dog food contains only one animal protein source: Irish Atlantic salmon. The salmon, which makes up 65% of the food, is an excellent and easily digestible source of protein. The remaining 35% of the dog food consists of the finest Irish vegetables from traditional farming and the superfood “kelp algae”, which is harvested from the rough coasts of Ireland. This type of brown algae supports your dog with valuable vitamins and trace elements that have a positive effect on joints, the cardiovascular system and the coat. In addition, the fiber helps with healthy digestion. To further protect your dog's stomach, this dog food does not contain any grains.
Complete food for dogs
Free shipping for orders over €39.00 within Germany